Coffee, Casefiles and Quade
With new times come new crimes; these are the stories of the men and women of the Heightened Crimes Investigation Unit, tasked with the investigation of all mutant-related crime.
We’ll be using a format similar to the one suggested in this post to format the adventure logs; in summary:
- Regular text is basic description, whether by the Narrator or the player.
- Bold-face text reveals when an ability is being invoked/used in play.
- Italics are edits added in by the Narrator to reveal the response to such actions or to insert new information.
- Dialogue is handled like a stage play, but the name of the person should link to their character page, and we include quotation marks for clarity.
- Ellipses (...) mark where players should enter text
(Fixed case inside parentheses)indicate meta-commentary—questions, suggestions, things like that. This will probably be removed later, when the question is resolved. (Use @ at the beginning and end.)